Candidates must have IT Consulting/IT Outsourcing experience.
Business Development and run a P&L of at least $10M
multiple roles in Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance
Our client is a world leader in consulting and information technology services. They successfully partner with Global 500 companies to provide end-to-end business solutions that integrate business process improvements, application development and integration and global sourcing of operations to deliver maximum business value in a fast and predictable way. The company has an outstanding reputation for customer and employee satisfaction and retention. Through this success they are changing the landscape in today's competitive consulting world with their global delivery model.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. The EM works together with his manager to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. Usually, the EM handles a single account or part of a large account, with an indicative annual book of business of up to $10 million.
The jobholder has the following key responsibilities within the assigned account scope:
- Client relationship management ?managing relationships with operational client personnel / those directly involved with the client's presence
- Business Development ?responsible for building a portfolio of up to $7-10M - driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, as well as conducting client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations.
- Client delivery assurance ? assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Delivery Managers in the Business Unit
- Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-?-vis the specific client.
- Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different delivery managers or horizontal competency units' resources.
- Taking Go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope -responsible for driving revenues from Go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
- Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope
- Account Planning and Governance - completely responsible for all Client Management processes / Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
- Build an Account Plan for the account scope ? with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
- Pre-sales proposal support for new business development outside of account scope
- Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors
- Minimum of 8 years experience, with strong account management experience
- Significant consulting and project management experiencerequired
- Must have experience 8-15+ years consulting experience or combined industry (including but not limited to one of these domains: Banking and Capital Markets and / or Insurance.
- Business consulting experience, with large consulting organizations in preferred
- Experience managing teams of up to 50 people and working with teams across multiple locations
- Outsourcing industry experience necessary
- Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions a plus
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers a plus
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with CXO level client contacts
- Global Delivery Model experience desirable
- Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.