Windstream has evolved into a Fortune 500 company and one of the world’s top telecom managed network, security and cloud solution providers. Our people keep us competitive and focused, and we’re looking for a talented professional to join our team!? Are you passionate about driving transformation?? Are you ready to impact how people experience technology in business and as consumers?? Are you excited about creating new value with next generation managed networks that support the explosive growth in data and cloud services?? By joining Windstream, you will feel energized by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing technology environment, and will gain experience to help you grow personally and professionally.
This position is in Windstream’s Enterprise business unit, which is the growth engine for the company and where we are investing for the future.
Responsibilities include driving revenue and penetrating top targeted accounts in the Enterprise space. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive executive and C-level engagement to build and deliver customer-centric solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities for Managed Network, Security, Cloud and IT Services into targeted prospects, focusing on multi-locationretail and services enterprise customers with a high propensity to leverage Windstream’s solution set.
- Build and sustain consultative relationships with senior C-level executives across functional areas within a business. Identify multiple various budget owners, stake holders, influencers and ultimate decision makers to successfully position Windstream within targeted accounts.
- Exemplify excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to influence client audiences ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels. Has the ability to understand, communicate and sell technology solutions to various levels and functional areas within an organization.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Windstream solution opportunities and position Windstream as a trusted advisor. Probe for pain points while maintaining customer confidence.
- Formulate and implement comprehensive Account Plan strategies for assigned targets to effectively position Windstream, advance customer relationships and strategically grow the account. Leverage industry/ technical knowledge and consultative sales skills to continually educate customers and open new opportunities.
- Lead an extended solution development team of Sales Engineers, technical Subject Matter Experts and Product resources and work cross-functionally to architect customer-centric solutions.
- Effective at closing business and gaining buy in to proceed with Windstream.
- Accurately maintain sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of pipeline/funnel.
- Travel as required for the position and company needs
- Proven experience driving strategic consulting services into new accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline.
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement in enterprise level acquisition sales. Prior strategic account management and consultative sales experience.
- Experience selling into technical/solutions based industry including experience with complex deals, enterprise level customers, multi-location customers, retail or retail-like customers.
- Strong business, financial and technical acumen. Knows how businesses work, understands key financial and business metrics
- Experience selling at least three of the following: Cloud, Security, PCI, Managed Services, Network Services, Professional Services in a solutions sales environment required.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal communications, and writing skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and time management.
- Works within corporate philosophy and objectives.
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
College degree or equivalent and 8+ years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12+ years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.