The impact you’ll have
As an Account Director, you will lead the day to day relationship for key clients within iCrossing and strategically guide a cross functional team. You will be the key client partner responsible for fostering, developing and strengthening client relationships at all levels. Your will be able to directly impact client satisfaction and be responsible for the organic growth of your accounts. As a leader within the SF office, you will bring energy and experience to a growing team and assist in growing our client portfolio.
What you’ll do
- Manage the overall client relationship by setting and delivering upon client expectations as well as partnering with clients to develop their goals and marketing strategies.
- Leading cross-capability teams to deliver creative thinking and powerful ideas that meet and exceed client objectives.
- Displaying powerful presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes.
- Uses analysis to drive decisions (as opposed to taking orders) in a way that yields sustained, measurable results.
- Serves as the voice of the client internally and the voice of the agency externally - and acting as the trusted voice of the customer by bringing insights into creative strategy and marketing program development.
- Partners with Senior Leadership to set financial goals and plan for future fiscal year(s).
- Develops creative account plans to grow client revenue by selling (up-sell / cross-sell) creative solutions and ideas in all iCrossing Services, (i.e., Creative, Media, Technology, Strategy, Analytics, Content, etc.) and work closely with Project Management and Finance teams in execution.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to pursue and pitch new business
Who you are
- You have six to ten years of experience - including five years at an agency (both client side and digital agency experience desirable);
- Strong experience managing client relationships, managing a marketing team and developing marketing strategy.
- Understands marketing fundamentals and the digitallandscape including media, technologies and trends.
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking - you're strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients.
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Diverse industry experience
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes.
- Proven project management and performance management skills -known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate effectively.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities - articulate, concise and engaging.
- Demonstrates budget management and resource planning experience.