As an Account Director, you will lead the day-to-day relationship for key clients within iCrossing and strategically guide a cross-functional team. You will be the key client partner responsible for fostering, developing and strengthening client relationships at all levels. You will be able to directly impact client satisfaction and be responsible for the organic growth of your accounts. As a leader within the office, you will bring energy and experience to a growing team and assist in growing our client portfolio.
What you'll do
- Manage the day-to-day relationships by setting and delivering on client expectations, as well as partnering with clients to develop their goals and marketing strategies.
- Lead cross-capability teams within our agency and client partners, to deliver creative thinking, digital strategy and powerful ideas that meet and exceed client objectives.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Creative leads to develop high-impact, digitally-led campaigns to launch throughout the year
- Steward the full team, ensuring strong team unity and ways of working, optimizing talent utilization and growth among all team members.
- Leverage your fluency of Agile processes, specifically related to Website Redesigns. Includes knowledge of task management programs such as Confluence, JIRA, etc.
- Oversee development of email components, with clear understanding of email best practices, and ensuring all communications latter back to Client's CRM strategy.
- Actively incorporate tools into client planning and feedback process, working hand-in-hand with Project Management to keep project timelines and deliverables on-schedule.
- Display powerful presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes.
- Use analysis to drive decisions (as opposed to taking orders) in a way that yields sustained, measurable results.
- Serve as the voice of the client internally and the voice of the agency externally - and acting as the trusted voice of the customer by bringing insights into creative strategy and marketing program development.
- Lead short-term and long-term strategic goals, in service of clients' growth and performance.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to set financial goals and plan the future along with pursuing and pitching new business.
Who you are
- You are passionate about the work.
- You are professional and energetic, with a positive attitude.
- You are a great multi-tasker and can effectively manage multiple high-touch workstreams with overlapping deadlines, simultaneously.
- You have six (6) to ten (10) years of experience - including five years at an agency (both client side and digital agency experience desirable).
- You may have worked in the beauty sector as a consultant or in house
- You have strong experience managing client relationships, managing a digital marketing team and developing marketing strategy.
- You are comfortable with change and leaning into it. You are curious and have a passion for finding the new and the next quickly learning in situations where you are not the expert.
- You understand marketing fundamentals and the digital landscape including digital media and advertising, working with media, strategy and creative teams to deliver world class campaigns.
- You are proactive and self-motivated to be both creative and analytical in order to help accelerate growth.
- You have strong leadership skills and ability to drive an integrated agency team (IAT).
- You have superior analytical skills and strategic thinking - you're strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients.