Job DescriptionSee More
Through complex negotiations and in-depth knowledge of Meritain's products and services, the Account Director will initiate actions which maximize revenue, retain and grow large client relationships, and effectively position our products and rate/fee levels with an emphasis on expanding the assigned book of business. The Account Director will also provide guidance, support, and strategic leadership among the service teams assigned to their book of business.
The Account Director will perform the following:
- Meets assigned sales, retention and profitability objectives and seeks opportunities for profitable growth.
- Acts as strategic business partner to customers and producers to optimize the positioning of Aetna's products and services and to attain profitability and membership objectives.
- Draws from entire spectrum of product line and seeks opportunities to execute cross-sell strategies and add other lines of business.
- Retains and cultivates a profitable book of business by coordinating the renewal process.
- Works collaboratively within Aetna and across business functions to ensure customer needs are understood and key issues are addressed.
- Thoroughly analyzes and reviews reports and utilization in order to consult with customers, implement appropriate interventions and drive mutually beneficial outcomes for the customer and Aetna.
- Analyzes and reviews reports/data and utilization to assist the customers in understanding key drivers of benefits cost. Recommends solutions based on data.
- Coordinates resources to ensure a successful case installation of new products and services.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Sales & Service
- Account Management, Sales & Service
- Complex negotiations, Sales & Service
- Sales administration, support, reporting, Sales & Service
- Self-insured/stop loss products, Sales & Service
- Strategy development
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Collaborating for Results
- Developing and Executing Strategy, Sales
- Negotiating Collaboratively, Selling Products and Services, Service
- Case Administration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Insurance-Life and Health Insurance License
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Valid through: 4/23/2021