Account Director – Healthcare Reimbursement (Remote)
Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance?
A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient’s lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits.
Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting.
With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
Essential Position Duties:
- Establish, maintain and build excellent business relationships with clients. Assess major client needs and challenges and provide strategic guidance. Recommend and implement CMA engagements that meet client's overall strategic objectives.
- Identify and secure new business and new clients. Assist in growing new market niches and creating new services , line extensions, and new services.
- Work closely with operations staff to ensure effective program operation and service delivery. Manage programs for profitability in coordination with other groups to ensure that financial and operational targets are met and that evolving client needs are identified and addressed.
- Recruit, direct, and evaluate program managers.
- Advise program managers and support their growth and development.
- Work with program managers and other staff to oversee the development and implementation of project plans, staffing plans, and budgets. Ensure that recommendations meet client requirements. Review and approve major client deliverables.
- Work with other senior staff to ensure that the practice meets its financial and other targets.
- Participate in the overall ITC strategic planning process.
- Set and maintain a standard of personal behavior and business ethics that brings credit to the firm.
- Manage Program Managers/Senior Program Managers.
Required Education & Experience:
- The Account Director will hold a Bachelor’s or graduate degree (preferred) in business, management, public health, or other relevant discipline from an outstanding program.
- Knowledge of reimbursement, biopharmaceutical industry, call center operations, and CMA business lines. Project management, including leading staff, budgets, timelines, scope of work, deliverable development.
- Has extensive experience at Covance, or in a very similar environment, running client accounts and staff.
- Typically has 6 or more years’ related experience.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Job Number 2018-19705