ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We are looking for an accomplished Account Director who has had success working directly with major brands and ad agencies in the digital marketing space. In this role, you will develop deep relationships to bring on new business & grow the accounts of our existing portfolio of clients.
- Manage a book of financial client revenue, made up of existing accounts and a select number of prospects which the the Account Director will partner with management in pursuing. This hire will meet and exceed monthly revenue targets with a high level of new sales and up-selling sales activity.
- Conduct regular calls and face-to-face meetings (office visits, lunches, networking, and entertaining) with top ad agencies and brands directly to educate prospective clients on our direct response, customer acquisition, content, sponsorships and video advertising services.
- Work with financial clients on a daily basis to ensure a high-level of client satisfaction while thoroughly understanding KPI’s and ensuring goal achievement
- Produce analyses and recommendations to optimize performance as part of a regular review cycle with managed clients
- Envision and own strategic account plans to drive growth of performance of campaigns
- Negotiate growth of monthly/quarterly/yearly budgets by recommending new initiatives, products, and optimizations
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to work with clients in developing new strategies with creative and landing page testing
- Identify digital trends and lead digital education for clients and internal staff on strategic digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of Strategy, Mobile and Technology.
Partner with internal teams to:
- Facilitate onboarding of new clients
- Keep abreast of products, industry pricing, competitive trends in display, mobile, video and digital sales industries. Potential travel to clients, prospects, industry conferences and events when productive.
- Monitor and analyze reporting, provide key insights/learnings to clients, and identify opportunities to enhance existing digital marketing programs.
- Coordinate technical, legal, tracking, trafficking and creative requirements.
- 5+ years of experience as an account manager in digital advertising, with at least 50% of the focus being in acquisition of new business
- Proven ability to build strong relationships primarily with national brands and maintaining those relationships to grow annual budgets
- Strong ability to synthesize marketing & ad campaign data, providing data-based recommendations to advertisers
- Comfort with various business process tools like Salesforce.com., Jira, Confluence, etc
- Top-notch presentation skills. Delivering an interactive presentation, which engages and welcomes client participation, is critical.
- The ability to conduct limited business travel (<25%)
- Team player who can work autonomously, be accountable, and likes to learn from teammates.
- Executive and decision maker relationships at Brand Advertisers and Agencies
- Experience with programmatic, mobile and video will be an advantage.
- Proficient in attracting RFPs and managing the entire proposal process.
- Domain knowledge of the banking vertical
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- 401k - We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.