We are looking for someone with six to eight years of public relations experience and a proven track record in integrated communications. You must be a driven individual, one who can provide expert and creative client counsel, while inspiring and leading a team. Experience with consumer tech and b2b tech brands is strongly preferred.
About the job
- Build strong relationships with primarily consumer-focused clients and operate as day to day client contact
- Design press campaigns to magnify affiliations with third party celebrities and athletes in promotion of client brand
- Thoughtfully counsel clients based on broad communications landscape and business goals; take immediate action on client feedback
- Supervise staff by mentoring, motivating, coaching, and consistently providing feedback in order to oversee their professional development
- Drive effective implementation of projects, identify appropriate resources, delegate work appropriately in accordance with budget and recognize team members’ contributions
- Possess a firm understanding of the media landscape, including Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned, and be able to spot emerging trends within each discipline
- Demonstrate full range of business communications knowledge and utilize metrics showcase business value and sell-in incremental opportunities
- Commit to continuous improvement of leadership and management skills
- Manage multiple accounts and projects; ensure proper time allocation, coordinate internal and external resources
- Oversee account financials in tandem with Senior Vice President: develop and manage budgets, fee estimates, out of pocket expenses, team hour allocation, billing, invoicing, internal tools, etc.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
- Six to eight years of experience in a public relations agency or a similar position; one or more years of supervisory experience