Successful Account Directors need experience:
- Working with SEO, content, and website teams in an agency or larger company.
- Bringing teams together within organizations and orchestrating their collaboration.
- Creating compelling reports and finding the “story” in the data to tie SEO impact to business impact.
- Driving engagement with executive sponsors to facilitate enablement and adoption across organizations.
Additionally, You Will:
- Have an ear for discovery and a deep desire to understand the customer’s needs and business.
- Be able to prioritize projects and time-manage effectively.
- Thrive in high-speed environments and see challenges as opportunities for our customers.
- Be comfortable being responsible for the orchestration of a portfolio of enterprise customers with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Work hand-in-hand with our SEO Success Managers to ensure customers take action and implement recommendations.
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, and Research & Development to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Leverage resources to develop new and exciting ways to engage with Conductor customers at scale.
- Have a proven track record managing customer relationships with businesses in various industries.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, client presentation skills, and are adept at identifying risks.
- Have the proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines.
- Possesses the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner.
We're Excited if You Have:
- A Four-year BA/BS degree.
- 4+ years of account management experience in organic marketing.
- Organizing organic marketing efforts or account management at a marketing SaaS a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Slides, and Google Sheets.