Our client is seeking an Account Director to join their team to manage some of their strategic agency and Fortune 500 relationships. The ideal candidate will be dedicated and enthusiastic, and will measure their own success based on the success and happiness of their clients. You'll have a consultative approach to managing your clients and you'll apply your talents to proactively develop accounts, provide strategy and ensure client satisfaction.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution ? meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have experience in campaign management (SEO / SEM,) superior analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation and client servicing skills.
- Oversee client accounts with the goal of building long-term relationships and achieving client's KPI's
- Manage customer and stakeholder relationships with confidence and ease
- Develop and execute key account plans and strategy for clients
- Implement and manage the effective delivery of key customer programs including communication strategies, customer training, reporting and analysis.
- Maintain thorough understanding of the clients' industry, their customers and their main competitors
- Investigate, track and resolve client concerns
- Understand your client's business goals, identify trends, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions
- Partner with Product, Sales and Solutions Engineering to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Must be an expert in Paid Search/SEM optimization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to client contacts and internal team members
- Organized and methodical, with excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment with tight deadlines and manage projects to completion
- Ability to manage difficult clients and tough conversations in a professional, solutions-oriented manner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for online marketing and account management
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.