Account Director - Certification
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
PSI is seeking an experienced and driven, Account Management professional who will be responsible for managing a portion of the existing portfolio of clients. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing programs to create stronger relationships with those clients. The Account Director will play a key role in the coordination of teams and the communication of new products and features, while representing the client’s needs and experience back to internal stakeholders. The Account Director will represent both product and customer experience leadership across multiple strong teams in a fast-paced, start-up-style environment.
- Strategic Planning
- Conduct account reviews delivering ROI and insights to the client
- Build relationships to understand the client's senior stakeholder initiatives.
- Ensure contractual commitments and service level agreements are being met.
- Foster a positive client relationship by overseeing client requests, addressing issues, resolving escalations and providing appropriate internal communications.
- Formulate plans to retain and grow contract renewals.
- Utilize project management theory and practice to establish deliverables and ensure that all commitments are met on-time and within budget.
- Create client requirements/business rules for use by all internal teams.
- Coordinate all departments to ensure that the proper teams are in place for implementation of new projects.
- Suggest best practices as appropriate. Work with Operations team to determine the appropriate approaches.
- Be accountable for maintaining, reporting and measuring data through Salesforce.com and other internal system.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience may be considered.
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management, Sales and/ or Program Management
- Ability to negotiate and drive conversations with C-level contacts
- Track record of success
- Travel 30-35% including client meetings and conferences
- Experience working within a technology company, or other high-growth culture
- Ability to adapt and pivot to changes as part of an evolving product set
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, and a proven track record of leading data-driven conversations, and influencing results