About the Role:
Catch&Release’s sales leadership is seeking a dynamic Account Director to join our growing sales team. This is a great opportunity to join an early-stage company that's already highly productive, results-oriented, and team-driven, creating a strong foundation to build from. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with advertising agencies and marketers. Successful candidates will be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve / exceed quarterly revenue quotas by successfully working across active accounts, while maintaining continuity of clients’ relationship with Catch&Release.
- Develop list of targeted Contacts and Accounts with sales leadership and track progress.
- Screen potential new project deals, analyze opportunities, deal requirements, revenue potential & profitability, collaborate with project management teams to execute.
- Continually demonstrate knowledge and support of C&R’s mission, vision, values and standards, policies and procedures, operations, workflows, confidentiality, and spirit.
- Maintain an active following of the industry and technology developments as they relate to our customers, prospects, and competitors.
- Provide customer and market advice to all functional areas as needed.
- Take part in recurring departmental training, maintaining current knowledge of Product offering, messaging, and value proposition.
- Service and drive customer satisfaction for accounts in territory.
- Drive and market gains across agencies through consistent and strategic coverage plans.
- Partner with the Operations teams to set proper expectations with customers and super-serve their needs.
- Develop presentations to brands and agencies designed to educate.
- Work closely with stakeholders to maximize advertising revenue, including product marketing, research, project management, and more.
- Structure and direct the entire sales process from account identification to close.
What You Bring:
- Polished skills across all phases of Project and Account Discovery, Bidding, Negotiation, Closing, and Account Management.
- Natural ability to manage, lead, and support multiple projects and initiatives.
- Reliable pipeline replenishment and revenue forecasting skills.
- Stellar ability at networking and building relationships.
- Ability to navigate within organizations to uncover decision-makers and additional revenue opportunities.
- Established relationships within Advertising agencies and/or Fortune 500 Brands.
- Proficiency working in Salesforce CRM, Google Suite, Slack.
- 4 years’+ prior experience in a sales role.
- BA/BS required.
- Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals