Job Title: Account Director, Customer Experience
This role is located in Washington, DC
- Manage multiple client engagements and oversee all CX strategy work for government client
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and consult in a strategic way
- Work with Senior Management to achieve and sustain superior overall performance of team
- Lead teams and ensure delivery of scoped work
- Create presentations and ability to work in government organization environment
- Attend conferences, industry events, seminars and workshops to ensure team is well informed
- Research and develop solutions, frameworks and methodologies to address industry needs
- Identify opportunities to create white-papers and articles
- Communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Work with client lead to solve business problems for large government organization
SKILLS & LEADERSHIP:
- Strategy professional with minimum 10 years experience
- Be a critical thinker but also execute on the details; outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills including developing presentations for executive audiences to communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Extremely strong interpersonal and team building skills. Able to foster a cohesive and effective work environment and lead a team.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- Advise senior leaders on wide range of business issues.
- Ability to seamlessly interact with firm leaders and their project teams.
- Responsible for client growth and selling in new business opportunities