11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Tracking Code 4794-094
About 215 McCann:
215 McCann is a small yet full-service advertising agency in San Francisco operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology. A creative boutique backed by a global network, we are 70 people looking to help clients, build brands and change culture along the way. We favor long-term client partnerships over short-term projects, and we have been working with Xbox for more than 13 years and also serve as AOR for Minecraft, Workday and the SF Giants. You can see our full story at http://215mccann.com.
We’ve recently landed an integrated global retail account based here on the West Coast. That’s where you come in, and we are looking for someone like you to run it. First and foremost, you will have strong experience working in creative advertising agencies. Ideally, you will also have experience running global brands, integrating media and PR partner agencies and know your way around the retail or apparel industries.
Beyond that, you are a natural leader with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. You take the macro view, set goals, and develop plans to get there. You’re a problem solver, consensus builder, and true collaborator. You are a trusted client partner, agency champion and thought leader. You are a team player who brings together all agency departments, partner agencies, and client disciplines toward a common goal. And last but not least, you are an active manager and mentor to your account team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Mastering both the client and agency business to drive shared success
- Developing and leading a process for integrated global marketing including advertising, media and PR
- Nurturing client and partner agency relationships
- Building and fostering collaboration among a cross-disciplinary internal team to deliver exceptional creative and tangible business results
- Driving toward aggressive yet achievable performance goals for yourself and your team
- Actively pursuing organic growth opportunities
- Taking responsibility for account P&L and impact on broader agency financials
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant advertising or marketing experience and 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Heart for the work, hustle to make it great and humility through the entire process — the agency’s core values
- Big picture strategic and operational thinking balanced by keen attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high EQ
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all formats — presentations, emails and conversations — in which you adapt your content and style to best suit your audience
- A natural multitasker and delegator for the most part but a doer upon occasion, too
- Fluent in video, digital, social and mobile production
- Objective and brave enough to share your own POV even if it may be unpopular
- Calm under pressure, and proactive and direct in addressing conflicts
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
215 McCann is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Location San Francisco, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular