Who We Are
Howdy, we’re Bulldog.
Think of us as a different kind of marketing agency. We’re wildly creative and totally geek, which is our way of saying we approach complex B2B campaigns for enterprise businesses with an inventive and tech-savvy imagination. Collaborating with leaders in the tech, retail and manufacturing industries, our award-winning work has pushed clients to think beyond traditional marketing techniques and try something new and innovative. Our success has helped us grow, rapidly, and to meet those needs we’re looking for a few more dogs to join the pack.
- Define client demand generation strategy by translating vision, budget and objectives into marketing programs and tactics
- Responsible for the creation and validation of program architectures and blueprints designed to maximize client budgets and achieve client objectives
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to deliver quarterly and annual business reviews and planning sessions with clients
- Support Managing Director on revenue reporting and pipeline forecasting within portfolio, as well as, ensure the profitable delivery of client engagements
- Establish measurement criteria for project and program success
- Direct account teams to ensure effective client relationships, and to deliver programs that are on-strategy, aligned with client expectations and that meet or exceed established success metrics
- Establish program measurement criteria and collaborate with Account Management team to report against and optimize performance leveraging marketing, industry and client knowledge
- Ensure that account team members properly leverage research, analysis and best practices to meet client business and marketing objectives
- Provide mentorship and development opportunities to account management team members
- Deliver thoughtful/deliberate strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Liaison with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Discover, scope and win new client opportunities to support overall growth and development of accounts
- Act as the first point of escalation for client issues and deliverable expectations
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a marketing management position
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in business-to-business (BtoB) marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Agency experiencepreferred, but not required
- Exceptional knowledge of demand generation strategies, concepts and principles
- Experience in developing omni-channel, integrated marketing programs
- Experience in the marketing planning and budgeting process and managing project/program finances
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with and become a trusted partner to Senior level executives
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources to develop insights and recommendations in support of program development and program optimizations to meet key performance objectives
- Understanding of capabilities and high-level best-practice applications of Marketing Automation and/or CRM platforms
- Ability to think on your feet, reframe, use effective metaphors & analogies
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective time management, organization and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working Conditions (Physical requirements and office environment):
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Activity: while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Hearing: within normal limits with or without use of corrective hearing devices. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Vision: close visual acuity to perform extensive reading, analyze data, and to view computer terminal with or without corrective lenses.
- Manual dexterity of hands/fingers for writing, computer input.
- Work Environment: works indoors protected from weather conditions; temperature controlled environment
Bulldog Solutions is an organization of motivated, passionate and hard-working individuals. We hire the best talent for the job and reward our team members for hard work and ingenuity. We are committed to providing our employees the opportunity to develop personally and professionally. If you're tenacious, dedicated, brave and resourceful, we'd like to hear from you.
Out of town of town candidates –please provide information on relocation plans.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY PLEASE.