Our Client Services Technology Vertical Team is seeking an Account Director. The Account Director leads customer account teams to understand customers' business and issues and design integrated solutions that produce measurable results for customers.
WORDS THAT DESCRIBE EVERYONE AT BIW: Passionate. Curious. Helpful. And in it for the long haul.
WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU IN THIS ROLE: Leader. Strategic thinker. Problem solver. Go-getter. Driver.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
When it comes to the big picture, here is what you can expect:
- You'll drive revenue growth and profitability on new and existing business and opportunities.
- You'll proactively lead and foster collaborative customer account teams to design integrated, differentiated solutions that produce desired results for customers.
- You'll produce and present creative, compelling proposals and presentations that tell unique, customer-centric stories that align us with customers and differentiate us from competitors.
- You'll gather, set, and manage expectations, give clear direction, and hold team members accountable for responsibilities and timelines.
- You'll embrace and lead change that drives innovation, improves our solutions and serves customers best.
- You'll travel to customer meetings and events, as necessary (10-15% of time).
Your skills and abilities:
- You are a team captain. You proactively lead customer account teams to victory by understanding customers' business and issues and developing winning solution strategies. You want the ball in your hands when the game is on the line.
- You are all about the biz. You understand key business drivers and have a strong track record developing solution strategies that produce measurable results for customers.
- You are infinitely curious. You are on a mission to continuously understand customers' business and issues. You actively listen and translate that input into action. You use every advantage to deliver valuable insights and build Shark Tank-worthy business cases for solution strategies.
- You are fearless. You are not afraid of ambiguous or challenging situations. You look at problems from different angles and challenge yourself and others to think differently to generate the best ideas and solution strategies.
- You are the go-to guru who builds and maintains strong relationships at all levels of an organization.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, whether you're interacting via email, online or in-person.
- TED Talks could learn a thing or two from you. You are well versed at leading, creating and presenting highly engaging, customer-focused presentations that take customers on a journey.
- Bring on the hats. You prioritize and manage multiple accounts, programs and responsibilities effectively.
- Move over Rocky Balboa. You inspire customer account teams to always meet their commitments while maintaining quality.
- You apply critical thinking, resourcefulness, and leadership to account teams.
- You are tech savvy and comfortable designing and presenting technology-based solutions to customers, such as software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- And, of course, you are cool under pressure. All pro all the time.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years of related business and/or industry experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a marketing, advertising or creative firm is required; management experience is beneficial.
- Experience leading the design of technology-based solutions, such as software-as-a-service (SaaS), is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of the technology industry is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Smartsheet is desirable.
If you made it this far and you're still nodding, we look forward to hearing from you!