Imagine new horizons:
- Dassault Systemes’ Transportation and Mobility solutions enable vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, and logistics management companies the ability to design and manage the next-generation oftransportation and mobility experiences
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high performing sales team that’s at the forefront of addressing a new frontier of collaboration and innovation
- From global manufacturing operations to autonomous and electrical vehicle design, Dassault Systemes’ Transportation and Mobility solutions empowers our customers to influence the future of this new era
What will your role be?
- Execute a strategic plan with a focus on long term customer development within a major account
The challenges ahead
- Meet and exceed quota objectives against plan by addressing the customer’s long termchallenges and drive value based agreements through completion
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customer executives at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP level
- Maintain accurate account plans and forecast
- Act as the “voice of the customer” with all DS brands and departments
Your key success factors?
- You will possess a successful and verifiable track record of quota attainment, sellingsophisticated software solutions to the Transportation or High Technology markets
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, engineering or a business related field is preferred.
- “Team Player” attitude is required with excellent organizational skills and proven ability to leverage internal resources
- Demonstrated track record of developing deep strategic relationships with large, complex organizations
- Superior interpersonal, management, and communication skills a must, specifically with regards working in a culturally diverse and matrixed organization
- Proficiency in accurate sales forecasting required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.