Account Director, Advantage Media (Bentonville, AR)
We are searching for an Account Director who can provide digital leadership on new and existing relationships through Advantage Solutions and Advantage Marketing Partners as well as other outside entities while helping to grow the presence of the Shopper Digital Group in Bentonville, AR.
The Account Director role is perfect for candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are seeking an agency environment that combines a start-up mentality with the support, resources and backing of a 20+ year leading digital agency. As Account Director you will help build and sell through digital marketing solutions across multiply retailers, CPG clients and IN Marketing’s roster of clients in Bentonville. You will work collaboratively between members of the IN Shopper Marketing and Shopper Digital Groups to effectively identify opportunities and guide program execution and growth across key accounts.
The person in this role will work in close partnership with the VP of Shopper Digital to accelerate the growth of opportunities.
- Lead multiple accounts to drive incremental revenue and sell through of SDG.
- Develop new opportunities inside and out of the ASM Business Units.
- Help develop and train account managers.
- Work with the Shopper Marketing teams to develop integrated marketing strategies including display, search, mobile and social channels.
- Inspire, lead and motivate across the Shopper Digital team to deliver top-notch work that delivers on client needs and drives measurable results.
- Direct all aspects of client business from strategy through proposal through execution with attention to quality and detail and the foresight to identify (and circumvent) potential red flags.
- Drive the evolution of digital innovation by staying abreast of the latest digital platforms, social trends and mobile technologies with the ability to strategically translate these into client programs.
- Deeply understand, appreciate and influence brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs to assist in the development of thoughtful and strategic marketing plans and executions.
- Serve as point of contact with clients, working directly on digital strategy.
- Professionally manage client feedback, direction and expectations that results in trust-based client relationships.
- Orchestrate partnerships with internal and external client teams and manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Provide accurate financial management of client business from scoping to forecasting and budget reconciliation.
- Deliver effective oral presentations (over the phone and in person) with poise and confidence.
- Support Senior Management in new business opportunities as needed.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working in interactive media in some capacity (i.e. Search, Social, Display, Mobile, Programmatic, etc)
- Proven ability to tell communicate program strategy and results through effective written and verbal story-telling.
- Keen understanding of how site analytics tools work and the ability to pull and evaluate data.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Experience planning, buying and managing multi-channel direct response programs.
- Experience with ad serving tools (i.e. DART) and paid search management platforms such as Marin Software is a plus.
- Sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to thrive and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
What are the desired attributes for this position?
- Be an inspiring, passionate leader
- Be a resourceful, tenacious problem solver
- Be a compelling, persuasive communicator
- Be a creative thinker
- Be intellectually curious