Account Development Manager
Reporting to the Alliance East Director of Sales and Account Development, the ideal candidate is responsible for the tactical, strategic sales and account development approach to large Storage/Server OEM’s in the Mid-Atlantic region. This position will coordinate all sales and technical account development activities, work closely with our business units, engineering and overseas sales/marketing teams to provide best in class customer support while also promoting leading edge products and driving sustainable growth. This includes developing & working on sales/marketing programs, proactive account development, account planning, participate in sales meetings, and trainings throughout the outlined responsibility. The successful candidate will develop and maintain expertise on products, solutions, programs and competitive local industry intelligence. The candidate will also engage in regular customer calls, provide advice on technical pre-sales questions and assist with sales and marketing presentations.
Must be located near Raleigh NC- no relocation is available for this position
Reporting to the Alliance East Director of Sales and Account Development, this position will manage pre and post sales activities, support engineering on design in activities, establish and nurture relationships, identify and report on market and customer trends.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers in large Storage/Server OEM customers.
- Facilitate Toshiba Memory products business growth (i.e. SSD, Application Specific NAND and complementary products) for sale to Purchasing, System Architects and CTO level by understanding customers' strategy for development / design in alignment with Toshiba Memory growth strategies.
- Coordinate local account developments as it translates with worldwide Toshiba Memory sales team.
- Work closely with local Director, Business Units, local Technical Support and global Sales/Marketing team.
- Regular Travel within the Mid Atlantic, West Coast and internationally is expected.
- Minimum 6 to 10 years experience in account sales, account penetration and account/sales management.
- Experience and Knowledge of Storage/Server OEM customers.
- Self-Starter, strong communication, presentation, organizational and relationship skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, or related degree or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Req # 1689