Job Title: ?Account Delivery Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: ?Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- A senior Account Delivery Management Leader to manage a Growth Account in banking domain.
- The Individual should be able to manage customer relationships (relationship to drive growth and sustain existing business) cutting across Account centric Services for towers such as Applications, BPO & IS, this includes Mode1 & Mode2 engagements.
- Experience?13 to 18Years
- 10 years of progressive Global Account relation & delivery experience in global / multinational customer logos, US resident status, intense experience of being part of India offshore units,and managing offshore units & India based outsourcing engagement governance fabric,
- Extensive work experience in ITO Pure Play Company, in companies that operate in our competitive league.
- Large Scale Transformation Program & Project management experience
- Experience to manage and deliver sustain and growth relevant KPI?s in previous roles across last 5years.
- Intensive customer relationship management experience over past 7 to 10 years.
- Manage end to end service delivery for customer portfolio, that has a multimillion dollar revenue stream.
- Manage service delivery for multichannel outsourcing engagements (BPO/ITO/APPS)
- Conduct regular onsite service review meetings with customers
- Lead Transition and Transformation
- Financial management including costing and P&L
- Negotiate, review, and approve new proposals
- Provide quarterly executive service review presentations
- Review monthly performance reports and work with the internal teams to address any issues
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships as a trusted advisor
- The escalation point for all customer concerns related to service delivery
- Lead the service recovery teams during major incidents to facilitate quick service restoration
- Conduct formal post mortems for service impacting incidents to determine the root cause and long term action items
- Build and enhance client relationship, host customer visits, conduct site threat assessments on physical and information security.
- Review customer contract, SLA?s, penalties and monitor to ensure we are delivering to the contract and meeting SLA?s.
- Execute client standards, processes and methodologies in a consistent manner for program planning and execution activities including: scope definition and management; task and resource scheduling; cost and price budgeting; quality review and assurance; client relationship management; project team management; and overall change management.
- Mentor and manage the delivery and execution of programs through a balance of best-in-class and pragmatic project methodologies and practices that achieve KPIs and meet or exceed business results, client satisfaction and SLAs.
- Budget, Resource and Milestone planning for Infrastructure team (in collaboration with Finance)
- Partners with Biz-IT and LOB user community to identify and scope process and system needs, with a constant eye on process and system improvement opportunities
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Strong resiliency to work in a fast-paced, project-oriented and potentially high-pressure environment
- Exemplary communication skills and demonstrated ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Excellent listening, communication (written & spoken) & interpersonal skills,
- Customer relationship management skills,
- Coach & mentor for managers, ensure collecting buy-in as step1 for new perspectives / initiatives,
- Result and productive outcome oriented, zero fluff,
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent, relevant experience;
- Master's Degreepreferred.
- PRINCE / PMP, ITIL, 6sigma certifications would be preferred,
- Domain certification in NextGensolutions / technology would be preferred, (Digital / CyberSec / Cloud / SaaS / IOT/ etc.)