Brillient is seeking experienced Account/ Capture Manager to plan and perform sales and marketing efforts of our full range of technology services, solutions, and products. The Account/ Capture Managers should have experience in one of the following areas: Health (FDA, CMS, and NIH). The potential candidate will be responsible for end-to-end management of strategic pursuits, to includes: bid strategies, pricing, teaming, proposal strategies, and manage the transition from business opportunity, to proposal development, to award. This role requires a combination of technology skills/interests, desire to understand and solve business problems, and sales skills to present a persuasive and compelling solution to clients. The successful candidates will be driven; with a level of competitiveness, intuitive, and self-motivated. Strong leadership and communication skills are a must!
Collaborate with sales leadership and account management as strategic partners in crafting the solution and vision of the solution with the client in order to ensure success in the sales cycle.
Support sales opportunities, business development initiatives, and marketing efforts through discovery and positioning activities that assist in raising the probability of win due to increased understanding of the work and customer intimacy.
Perform opportunity capture efforts to ensure growth and success of Brillient’s strategic plan:
- Help identify and pursue potential business opportunities to include future opportunities as well as post award subcontract opportunities.
- Lead customer briefing on our value proposition and competitive differentiation
- Develop win strategy and price to win
- Identify teaming partners and key personnel
- Identifies probable competition and evaluate relative strengths
- Responsible for developing complete proposals for the Company based on positioning you have done, in conjunction with the Operations Department staff and/or corporate staff.
Perform sales support to consistently meet overall sales goals.
- Make regular sales calls on existing accounts and develop new accounts.
- Make effective client presentations, proposal pricing which is accurate and technically correct. Participate in sales meetings with clients and prospects, presenting the technical aspects of how our products, services, and/or solutions solve specific customer problems. This may include walk-through customer site, and field visits.
Perform marketing support to promote the Company’s image throughout the industry.
- Assist Corporate needs in new service assessments, marketing research, and literature development.
- Assist in the development of the area sales and marketing plan.
- Bring input and new ideas on Sales and Marketing activities.
- Active participation in trade shows and professional societies
Experience and Skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Advance degree preferred
- 7-9 years related experience in the Federal Government market.
- Demonstrated experience and capture success in the federal government market.
- Solid understanding of government contracting and the professional services industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time
- Proven ability to understand client problems/challenges/goals, craft a solution and develop demonstrations, POCs, proposals and RFP responses with appropriate products and services based on client discussions.
- Proven ability to engage effectively at the executive level.
- Ability to create and maintain strong client relationships utilizing interpersonal skills and a friendly, professional demeanor.
- Excellent presentation skills with a desire to constantly improve.
- Experience tracking client/sales information in CRM solution desired.
Reasonable Accommodation Requests:
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability—or unable to use—the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 703-994-4232 and press #1 for Human Resources.
In order to address your request the following information is needed:
* The best method for contacting you back
* The position title
* Requisition/Job Number
Upon receipt of this information we will respond to you promptly to obtain more information about your request. Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.