This Critical Strategic Account role is client facing and resides on the client site location in Cincinnati, Ohio, with direct interface with the client on business operations, contract implementation, invoicing disputes and overall commercial contract governance. This role also manages key client relationships as well as relationships with DXC Delivery, Finance and Account leadership.
In this role, the COO/ABO Leader will also lead all of the ABO services for the account including Operations, Service Request Management, Contract Management Compliance and Governance, Commercial Governance and Operations, and all other business operations processes. As COO/ABO, will share the same Revenue and Profit targets as the AGM, and be on point in driving productivity, optimization, leading regional labor review board meetings, lead interlock process, lead efforts on management of TCOW, CCOW, NTCOW, ensuring KPI /SLA performance, and oversight over Operating Cadence; Account Business Review process, Account Strategy and Operating Plan.
We are seeking an experienced COO/Account Business Office Leader that will be client facing and has strong leadership skills. Additional skills required include:
Required at the Client Site in Cincinnati
· MBA, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 5years+ of Client Mgmt & 10 + years industry experience and business management experience.
. Leadership experience
· Track record of managing complex accounts upwards of $250M in annual revenue
· Experience in a combination of multi-country/ business unit/product lines on accounts managed.
· Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
· Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases.
· Experience in developing executive level customer relationships, including superior negotiation, presentation and communication skills at all levels
· Proven track record in leading large onsite, virtual teams and matrixed personnel
. Influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
. Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of business management principles and practices, financial management, and multinational program management.