Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ (United Financial of Japan) Financial Group), we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
This role will be Reporting to Transaction Banking Core Services Group Technology Manager or Billing Systems Manager. The Account Analysis Technical Lead will provide leadership and will be responsible for analysis and development of product & Services for business- led & IT-led projects with in Billing and Account Analysis Portfolio. Resource will be responsible for support Transformation project by creating documentation of business requirements, process definition, process improvement, executive level presentations and supporting live applications. In addition to collaborating with leaders in the BIT org, this role will work closely with other Technology teams, and other business leaders throughout the organization to enhance Billing and account analytics function.
- Develop and maintain consultative relationships with key business stakeholders, proactively identifying and addressing billing and account analytics requirements that meet business, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Convert ideas and business needs into meaningful Requirements and break down complex requirements into meaningful, structured and actionable parts
- Develop and design presentations, reports, and other deliverables to communicate findings and make recommendations
- Performs functional and system analysis of the Billing & Account Analysis system addressing commercial and retail line of business.
- Understand Master Data Management, Payments covering ACH, WIRE, Trade Finance and support integration with Billing Systems
- Use understanding of price points, price lists, earning credit rates and allowances, standard and exception pricing, multi-tiered relationships, balance compensation, hard vs soft charges, etc. to enhance current billing applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment with multiple priorities that require superior project management and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to establish mutually productive and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to influence non-technical aspects of technology change (e.g. business and operational architectures)
- Ability to analyze complex organizational and technical issues related to technology and identifies opportunities to improve performance and efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Masters’ degree preferred
- Experience in banking industry and more specifically with an Account Analysis system, Cash Management systems, wholesales and Commercial & Transaction Banking would be preferred.
- Experience with mainframe DB2, IMS, CICS and COBOL would be helpful.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining large-scale advanced billing and analytics solutions
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in leading multi-discipline technical teams with hands-one experience in leading large global teams of both full time and contract employees
- The intent is to find an individual with existing Account Analysis expertise, or one who can grow into a Subject Matter Expert quickly.
- Self-learner who is able to dig in existing Mainframe Application code and create documentation around product features
- Must have experience with client/server and web applications and environments.
- Strong analysis and documentation skills are required.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have strong technical background to enable individual to interact and facilitate effectively as liaison between business and vendor, as well as to provide requirements and assistance to technical staff.
- Must be goal and results oriented, able to work with minimal direction and lead the activities of others
- Detailed-oriented planner who understands business drivers toward emerging advanced technology solutions
- Experience leading large scale organizational change and successfully managing through business transformation in ambiguous environments
- Experience in highly distributed complex business and technology environments and emerging technologies
- Proven ability to execute high-profile projects and to provide thought leadership to an organization
- Working knowledge with data warehouse/mart design and implementation techniques
- Proven track record working with technical, customer, and functional teams
- Proven success in working globally in a global matrix organization across teams and cultures
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to create messaging materials that meet stakeholder preferences, including ability to present concepts verbally
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.