Our client is an industry leader in providing quality accommodations to meet on-site housing needs. Their primary goal is to make residing on the jobsite as easy and comfortable, as possible. They offer a diverse fleet of mobile living quarters, offering all the amenities of home.
This role will primarily be responsible for the housing used on job sites, making certain that the yard is running smoothly, managing people (9-10 employees on the accommodations staff) making certain that the yard is adequately staffed, that trucks are fully stocked, manage inventory necessary for the trailers (housing) and making certain that trailers are ready to go. (i.e. - verify that they're clean and fully stocked and ready to be moved to a job site, as soon as they get a call). The oilfield operations are a 24/ 7 business and the candidate selected must understand that they will be “on call” the majority of the time.
The person in the role will have to be able to work well without being micro-managed. They will need to be able to take ownership of the role, anticipate the client's needs, be organized and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is easy-going, detail-oriented and a team-player. Someone with experience in dealing with service lines in the oil & gas industry would be ideal.
· Take a solutions-based approach to meet/ exceed client’s equipment needs.
· Work with numerous clients in the region requiring accommodations and equipment rentals for well-site operations
· Communicate with/ organize & manage accommodations, making certain that they are kept in superior condition through meticulous maintenance procedures.
· Make certain that housing and recreational vehicles are fully stocked, clean and available for client’s needs.
· Keep a detailed inventory of all units
· Communicate with clients on an on-going basis, making sure that their expectations are met
· Verify that housing units are safe, clean and comfortable
· Keep accommodations in top working condition.
· Anticipate client’s needs and work with the customer to make certain that units are ready to be deployed.
Qualities and Experience
· A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but will consider a candidate with robust experience in oilfield operations.
· 3+ years’ experience in oil-field services/ service lines
· Extreme attention to detail with a focus on meeting each customer’s specific needs.
· The ability to stay calm, cool, collected and maintain a professional demeanor even under pressure. Must be a team-player, as well.
· Knowledge of maintenance/ repair for temporary housing
· MS Word and Excel skills are necessary for this role.
· Travel within the region will be required. A company truck, lap-top & mobile phone are also provided