We currently have a full time opportunity for an accessibility tester to join our team in Boise.
The acessibility tester will follow accessibility guidelines, create test cases, and validate that written instructional articles are correct and are also accessible.
• Test articles according to accesibility guidelines
• Work cohesively with entire team throughout project cycle
• Complete training and proactively keep up on accessibility standards.
• Suggest and help to implement process improvement initiatives
• 1+ years’ experience as a Software Test Engineer or equivalent
• Microsoft Office Suite Experience
• Android, iPhone, Mac, Windowsexperience
• Passionate about testing and developing testing knowledge and abilities
• JAWS software
• Onboard accessibility tools native to Android, iPhone, Mac, and Windows