What you will do:
Manages the overall integration and compliance tests of Section 508 accessibility as it relates to web accessibility guidelines. Directs team of external resources on accessibility audits and research activities related to web accessibility initiatives, trends and company accessibility compliance. Conducts customer experience analysis on a variety of customer touch points to help understand and improve overall customer experience during transaction completion. Works with various departments across business units to evaluate information gathered from various resources and presents results of analyses including recommendations to Senior Management. On-going follow up on recommendations through indicated channels in order to ensure approved recommendations for accessibility compliance and customer experience are implemented and conducts retesting as needed.
- Directs team of external resources on accessibility audit and research activities related to accessibility initiatives, trends and company compliance. Manages the coordination and monitoring of accessibility progress for products. Develops audit plans, outreach initiatives, and accessibility projects to collect and interpret data on progress toward accessibility goals.
- Develops analysis plans and methodologies for Core Business Processes based on transactional information collected. Analysis types include identifying the root cause associated with anomalies found on transactional patterns and meeting with process owners to discuss findings and create recommendation plans to eliminate anomalies.
- Analysis types include; identifying opportunities to reduce waste, increase revenue, and streamline existing transaction process and providing recommendations across business units on best ways to achieve these opportunities.
- Conducts customer experience analysis on a variety of customer touch points to help understand and improve overall customer experience during transaction completion. Works with various departments across business units to evaluate information gathered from various resources and presents results of analyses including recommendations to Senior Management and various business units.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in software quality or project management with focus on sweb and software testing efforts.
- Knowledge of web content accessibility guidelines and testing methodologies utilizing NVDA, JAWs or other tools used for testing preferred.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to coordinate all aspects of a projects, including:
- Documentation of project needs
- Analysis and research of needs and possible solutions
- Identifying technology and business solutions
- Gathering, documenting and updating business requirements
- Reviewing workflow process mapping.
- Developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan
- Recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- Advance Use of Microsoft Office applications and Advance Excel