To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below essential job functions may be assigned to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Verify client's conformance with accessibility standards and compliance with Section 508.
- Provide broad-based accessibility testing and 508 technical assistance to clients.
- Deliver high quality accessibility test results, awareness, information and services, including but not limited to:
- Accessibility testing for IT governance and life cycle or IT investment reviews.
- Producing accurate and clear reports regarding Section 508 compliance.
- Testing and remediating electronic documents.
- Coaching development teams on accessibility testing skills f