Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 38 days ago
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
We are looking for an Accessibility Quality Assurance Software Engineer within the Digital team. The ideal profile is sensitive to the electronic communications access needs people with disabilities have and has experience using established testing methods for verifying accessibility requirements
The Accessibility Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for verifying adherence to the W3C WCAG 2.0 standards as well as compliance with the ADA, Section 508, and other accessibility related laws. This person also works as an individual contributor in delivering the automation strategy for the Accessibility QA team.
As an Accessibility QA Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
· 2+ years of quality assurance experience (system testing, planning / coordinating test activities, overseeing test case development and defect resolution, use of ALM or JIRA).
o System software testing
o Planning and coordinating test activities
o Overseeing test case development and defect resolution
o HP’s Application Lifecycle Management / JIRA
· 2+ years of hands-on scripting experience in any of the automation testing tools such as QTP, Selenium web-driver, Cucumber or other similar tools
· Experience working with Assistive technology (AT) is an added bonus
o JAWS , NVDA, and/or Voice Over screen readers
o Code review in HTML5
o Color Contrast Analyzer
· Knowledge of US ADA and W3C WCAG 2.0 standards
· Scrum team and Agile experience strongly desired
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
· Strong communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills required
· Ability to work independently, in a team, and with or without direction is imperative
· Bachelor’s in information technology, human computer interaction, or related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
Req #: 180104605