ATTENTION: This position is a government restricted account and we are only able to hire US citizens. No green card holders nor visa sponsorship.
We are looking for an experienced professional with 6+ years in implementation of IAM solution preferably with ForgeRock suite for medium/ large-scale customers across various industry verticals:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with packaged or custom IAM solutions
- Experience as an Identity and Access management implementer with ForgeRock suite
- E xperience on ForgeRock Access management/Identity management
- Experience in tools OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ, OpenIG. (with Proficiency in atleast1)
- Work experience with Other IAM tools like CA Single sign on (SiteMinder) suite will have weightage
- Proficient in Java Programming
- Experience in implementation of Federation/Single-sign-on
- Good experience in SAML, OAuth, Open ID Connect protocols
- Understanding of LDAP directory system. Open DJ is preferred
- Understanding of Multifactor Authentication, risk-based authentication
- Basic understanding of REST API, user provisioning
- Experience in scripting language like Unix shell, Groovy
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills Work Environment
- Home office environment
- US remote job, with potential 10% travel to Plano, TX (may not be needed at all)
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster .
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email . Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.