Indivior is dedicated to transforming addiction from a global human crisis to a recognized and treated chronic disease. The Indivior logo radiates its patient-focused, holistic focus on expanding access to quality treatment for addiction worldwide. The company has a strong pipeline of products and candidates designed to both expand on its heritage in global opioid dependence and address other chronic diseases of addiction – including opiate overdose, alcohol use disorders and cocaine intoxication - as well as related mental health disorders such as schizophrenia.
The Access Director will serve as the primary account manager within assigned key accounts, including, but not limited to hospital systems, integrated delivery networks ,criminal justice systems, and federal health systems. The Access Director will provide leadership to the assigned account and collaborate with key decision makers to represent the interests of Indivior and its entire portfolio and support Indivior by identifying and then developing new business opportunities in collaboration with the account or its affiliates. This role will work cross functionally with our sales stakeholders to evaluate and determine if local & national opportunities can and should be expanded system wide to drive business results, within assigned accounts. The Access Director will also be required to effectively serve as an internal advocate for key account issues and priorities.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide Account Management, strategic planning and analysis to assigned institutional and/or integrated key accounts.
- Develop and implement comprehensive business plans for assigned accounts to ensure targeted growth of Indivior portfolio.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with, external stakeholder decision makers and account influencers within assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs to ensure fair balanced delivery of all product value proposition presentations, clinical proofs, economic models, tools and other value add services are fully leveraged within assigned accounts.
- Accountable for achieving access, contractual, and outcome goals as agreed upon and identified in account generated business plans.
- Develop trusting and collaborative relationships with business unit Sales/Marketing Leadership, Global Market Access, Legal, and other internal Commercial Operations colleagues to execute on identified customer business plans.
- Partner with our field sales organizations for each account in driving sales and/or market share results synchronized with field sales performance goals, by clearly outlining and agreeing to appropriate pull-through opportunities with sales leadership.
- Identify and deliver on account point of view and priorities as part of market research, marketing planning and other internal planning processes.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with integrity and in accordance with Indivior Core Values and aligned to Market Access SOPs.
- Negotiate contracting and assure appropriate access of product and field team
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager. The above duties and responsibilities are not an exhaustive list and you may be required to undertake any other reasonable duties compatible with your experience and competencies. This description may be varied from time to time to reflect changing business requirements.
- Work cross functionally with other Indivior business functions including Insupport and Channel Accounts to build account management foundation for Health Systems.
Education: MBA or advanced degree preferred. Undergraduate degree required in Science, Business, or other applicable field.
- 5-8 years in field sales with Rx, medical, device company or specialty drug sales.
- 5-8 years as customer facing/account (hospital, payer, professional organization) role.
- Experience developing strategic account management plans for with large health systems.
- Understanding of the central contracting process as it applies to large health systems.
- Well-developed relationships with key decision makers and a thorough understanding of the potential assigned accounts.
- Specialty Injectable Product Experience and OHS Experience.
- EHR automation experience.