We are looking for Accelerator Programming Tools Development Engineer for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Accelerator Programming Tools Development Engineer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Senior Developer with experience in FPGA programming, networking, and security.
- The Candidate will be a key technical member of the development team building a cutting-edge security technology on FPGA platform. He or she will join a team of experts in researching and developing innovative Energy Edge security platform for major utilities, and their partners and vendors in the USA.
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience developing engineering solutions, designing programmatic elements, communications, and security in embedded FPGA.
- Research design and engineering trade-offs of FPGAs (size, cost, power, etc.)
- Research, evaluate, and integrate 3rd party IP into platform
- Lead development of new FPGA-based IP's for the platform
- Work with hardware/software architects developing the product
- Assist hardware/software teams and contribute to the development groups' success
- Assist software architects development, testing, and debugging for the platform
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (M.S., or Ph. D. preferred)
- At least 5 years of development experience in at least one of the following FPGAassociated products:
- Ethernet products
- Embedded firewalls
- Authentication/Authorization components
- Crypto acceleration
- Experience in HDL development, FPGA design flow and tools
- Knowledge of low level software and device drivers such as Firmware, Boot, UEFI, PCIe, Ethernet controller and similar device drivers is desirable
- Must be highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams, including coordinating across organizational boundaries and geographies
- This is an Intel Federal JP.
- You must attach the completed questionnaire to the resume submittal where you attach the RTR