The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at East Carolina University's Brody School of Medicine is seeking a board certified Surgical Pathologist. Applicants should be AP or AP/CP board certified or eligible. Applicants with training in hematopathology, molecular pathology, cytopathology or a surgical pathology subspecialty area are preferred.
- Employment by East Carolina University
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina
- Established division that includes 5 surgical pathologists and is clinically productive, highly respected, and actively involved in the training of medical students, residents, and fellows
- Department has pathology residency and fellowship programs that include surgical pathology, cytopathology and forensic pathology
- Approximately 19,000 surgical and 7,000 cytology cases including 1,