Not Specified years
Posted 41 days ago
Posting Detail InformationPosition Summary
The Department of Medicine, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, SUNY – University at Buffalo; Division of Medicine-Pediatrics, is seeking qualified clinical educators, in Medicine – Pediatrics, for full-time, non-tenured positions based at ambulatory sites and major affiliated teaching hospitals.
Qualified candidates will be appointed at the Clinical Assistant or Associate Professor level. Overall duties include but not limited to:
• Serving as attending physician for inpatient and or ambulatory services
• Consultation and patient follow-up
The successful candidate also will be expected to take advantage of the many opportunities for teaching medical students, resident supervision and training.
• MD required
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Medicine-Pediatrics
• Eligible for Medical Licensure in New York State received by the date of hire
• Current and Unrestricted DEA Certificate Required by the date of hire