Manchester sits 10 miles East of Hartford, CT; and is conveniently located directly in between two major cities, Boston and New York, with excellent transportation options close by such as highways, railroads, multiple international airports, but also the 1,000 acres of park land and gardens. Hartford is an easy 20 minute commute!
Central Connecticut offers a variety of housing styles and prices located in attractive neighborhoods, plethora of award-winning schools, performing arts, and friendly, community-spirited residents. Taking in all CT has to offer will be easy with 31 weeks off per year!
The Team - The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 249 bed community hospital
- Established 18 physician team with two hospitalist RN’s
- Affiliate of ECHN Family Medicine Residency
- Average Census of 15-18 patients per day
- Open ICU with excellent specialty back-up - No procedures required
- Flexible schedule and accommodating shift options!
- Option to work 12 or 15 shifts per month
- Meditech EMR
- Paid relocation, Substantion Sign-on Bonuses
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- One yearexperiencerequired of Hospitalist experience in academic setting
Location and Lifestyle
- Connecticut offers 42 higher education institutions, a host of historical and cultural amenities, quality health care and a diverse natural environment from the peak of Bear Mountain to the 1,065 miles of coastal shoreline, which includes all saltwater-influenced watercourses.
- Nationally recognized for excellent public and private school systems.