As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: ABM Personalization Manager
This role is a core member of the Digital Marketing Capabilities team focused on equipping and guiding the broader Accenture Marketing and Communications organization to effectively leverage multiple digital channels. This individual will drive Accenture’s Account Based Marketing (ABM) personalization strategy, utilizing technical expertise to leverage tactics and tools to engage the client audiences, and with the analytics ability to measure and socialize results. He/she will work with the web team to align on personalization’s presence and functionality on Accenture and with the global account based marketers to integrate personalization into their marketing campaigns and pages. This individual will work hand and hand with the analytics team to set KPIs and gather data and present results to the relevant audience.
Reports to: Associate Director, New Solutions
External Relationships: Suppliers, agencies
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Sciences preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
- Broad understanding of the global business marketplace and knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business and overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated skills in digital marketing and analytics across web & mobile.
- Successful track record of mentoring and leading direct reports.
- Ability to influence diverse stakeholders by demonstrating knowledge and becoming a trusted advisor.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing strategy, design, and execution.
- Preferred experience: Experience with Web site personalization and/ or optimization tools, including: Adobe Target (or another A/B testing platform), Adobe Audience Manager (or another DMP,) Marketo, as well as CRM experience with Salesforce or similar, and Adobe Analytics. OneTrust cookie consent tool a plus.
- Experience leveraging 1st and 3rd party data sources to deliver personalized digital campaigns and experiences
- Ability to understand and interpret data – solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
- Track record of proven and measurable results.
- Experience with business-to-business marketing a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, autonomy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic organization.
- Strong communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills. Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Strong organization skills.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations, demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.