Hope you are doing good !
Please find the below job description and let me know if you are interested.
Position Title:- AbInitio Sr. Developer
Job Location:- Tampa, FL
Joining Mode:- Full Time
Onsite AbInitio Sr. Developerresponsible for understanding Business Requirements and creating and Testing Ab Initio Graphs.
Knowledge and Experience:
• BE/MCA or any equivalent degree required
• min 5+ years of relevant experience in Ab Initio
• Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable.
Skills and Competencies:
• 5+ years of experience in working with AbInitio as an ETL Tool.
• Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup etc.
• Experience with various Ab initio parallelism techniques, Ab initio Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms
• Good working experience on generic graphs, continuous flows.
• Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting
• Experience using any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
• Strong Data warehousing concepts good Analysis skills.
• Proficient interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts; from technical staff to management
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and Understand Requirements from High level documents
• Create low level design documents based on the above understanding.
• Create Ab Initio Graphs based on the requirements.
• Create test plans and capture test results.
• Highlight issues, concerns etc. at the earliest and do defect prevention/resolution activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned