Job Summary This position is responsible for training Business Office staff in all aspects of Business Office Management and collections, acting as Business Office Manager when and where needed, and assist finance department with Accounts Receivable related projects as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Act as Business Office Manager during staff turnover, for vacation coverage and when needed
· Train all new and current finance staff on billing regulations, Electronic Medical Record usage, and Covenant policies and procedures
· Complete Accounts Receivable related projects as directed at the facility and corporate levels
· Assist with identifying and resolving Accounts Receivable related issues
· Other duties as consistent with this role.
****Will require travel within North Eastern US. Position based in Tewksbury, MA.
Job knowledge and skills
· In depth knowledge of Skilled Nursing Facility Billing and Regulations
· Ability to work independently and self initiate
· Ability to multi-task in high stress environment
· Knowledge of Third Party Payor software and requirements
· Ability to comfortably interact with all levels of staff
· Ability to effectively educate staff and monitor progress
Education & Experience
· Minimum 10 years of Nursing Home billing experience required
· Experience in multi-facility environment preferred
· Experience in a Supervisory/ Management role required
· Bachelors degree or higher preferred
· High School diploma required.