The A/B Testing Manager is responsible for working in a cross-functional capacity to provide business and functional requirements, technical direction, domain expertise, and feasibility analysis for A/B tests. The A/B Testing Manager will work hand in hand with different teams to execute A/B tests for different projects and major initiatives across JCPenney. This role will focus on A/B Test planning and development, with the goal of ensuring an extremely high degree of data accuracy that will in turn feed into actionable insights and optimizations.
- Day to day support of A/B Testing activities and communication of A/B Test Readiness and Execution status for multiple Test Campaigns
- Collaborate with Product, Business & Engineering to gather requirements, implement testing and communicate findings
- Write business/functional requirements for the cross functional projects related to A/B Testing.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Web Analytics and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Provide A/B Testing subject-matter expertise to project team members.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Champion a testing culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates
- Use analytics to generate strong testable hypotheses, as it relates to customer acquisition / retention, user experience, and product releases
- Communicate and present test results and insights to all levels of the company, clearly and concisely
- Quantify the potential value of new product hypotheses
- Design and support large-scale multivariate tests to prove out new ideas
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 2+ years’ experience in Analytics/Testing/Experimentation
- Must have solid experience in hypothesis generation, experiment design, identification of KPIs, and statistical analysis of experiment results
- Proven ability to self-motivate, work independently and produce tangible results
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Experience driving scorecards and KPIs
- Ability to structure problems and use quantitative/qualitative skills to deliver simple, logical recommendations
- Experience with one of the leading testing platforms (Monetate, SiteSpect, Maxymiser, Optimizely, Test & Target)