About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full time A&A Team Leadto help support a government customer on a cybersecurity program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Assessment and Assistance program, including but not limited to assisting the government in planning, developing, coordinating, scheduling, managing, conducting, closing-out, and improving cybersecurityinternal and external inspections, audits, site/staff assistance visits (SAV), command cyber readiness inspections (CCRI), and othercybersecurity compliance assessments for the enterprise and subscribers.
- Ensure completion of appropriate actions and activities, and preparation of required artifacts to ensure full compliance with Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) evaluation criteria and similar audits/inspections of the cybersecurity services.
- Develop new standard operating procedures (SOP) as needed, and review/update/improve existing SOP.
- Required SOP activities and artifacts include, but are not limited to program/project management, analyzing assessment requirements, scheduling and conducting assessments, preparing reports and briefs, reviewing POA&Ms, tracking remediation activities, and preparing program metric
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- 12+ years in experience in Cyber security area
- 5 to 8years Certification and Accreditation/ Assessment and Authorization; 3 to 5 years Security Control Assessor/ Validator Experience
- 5 years of project management work experience
- Expert in RMF and DIACAP
- Demonstrated leadership skills/ previous lead position
- Customer service skills
- Project management skills
- Proficient with RMF Process, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253
- 8570.01-M IAM DOD Level III (prefers CISSP or CISM)
- Practical demonstrated experience implementing A&A programs for DOD organizations.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Location: 40400 Pentagon Way
Job ID 2016-10363