The major role for this position is to design, develop and debug the 802.11 WLANfirmware
with emphasis on the MAC layer data path.
(1) Perform the MAC layer design and implementation in FW
(2) Design/carry on test plan to verify implementation and debug.
(3) Diagnose and solve SoC end-to-end data path and/or performance issues.
(4) Knowledge of digital communication from general protocol stack to some protocol details like beamforming, MU-MIMO/OFDMA-MU, is needed.
(1) C programming is a must. Script languages: tcl, python.
(2) Strong analytical skills
(3) Good communication skills, team work spirit, be able to handle dynamic problems/environment.
(4) Bluetooth/WLAN coex skill is a plus.
MS/PhD in EE/CS is preferred.