Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. General Purpose:
Works as Systems Engineer in product, system or technology program in SW/HW/System Design or Integration & Verification. Strategically based in Nokia Dallas site to co-locate with other local support teams and close to key customer markets and labs for urgent on-site support deployment. Adds new skill sets to the engineering teams that realigns with the latest University descriptions of new technology like AI, Automations and Innovative testing. Works under general direction and interprets internal/external business issues and recommended best practice in own discipline. Main Responsibility:
He/She has the responsibility for specifying, planning, reporting, designing, reviewing in his/her technical area (e.g. several features). Executes technical activities and projects in own responsibility area. Writes requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for R&D from a technical point of view. May work also outside of own process area on technical issues. Solves complex engineering problems in many technology areas. Job Description:
- Provide remote and on-site support to 5G customers lab and field activities.
- Execute 5G test cases in Nokia Lab, Customer Lab and Customer Field
- Fault replication in Nokia labs of issues reported from customer lab and field
- Analyze logs and troubleshoot network problems
- Implement fault corrections and validate
- Support test case planning and test case contents creation
- HW and tools requirement analysis for new 5G release
- Execute System Build Up Plan. Install, Commission and Integrate 5G network elements
- Prepare reports on testing, faults and other 5G support activities
- Provide support to local teams enabling activities
- Provide support to 5G NPI programs
- KPI, Parameters and Performance Analysis
Good understanding of Radio Product architecture E2E Network overview and interfaces
Excellent Networking with other locations and cultures without silo thinking
Willing to travel
- Proven and successful team player with positive mindset, open minded and willingness to learn
- Cooperate proactively with the management and push for solutions
- Ability to work and collaborate successfully in fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to interact effectively with variety of organizations and customers and works well with people under high pressure
- Able to understand and handle complex issues