Required Education and Experience:
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering or a related field with 6+ years of industrial experience, MS with 8+ years or BS with 12+ years.
- Broad knowledge of systems engineering concepts (definition and analysis for requirements, performance, capacity, availability, reliability, scalability, etc), include antenna array design/test, mMIMO radio design/test, beamforming and OTA test.
- Good working knowledge of calibration of beamforming networks. Proven ability to work with Software and DSP teams to optimize mMIMO systems.
- Deep understanding of LTE and 5GNR modulation as well as 3GPP standard to characterize massive MIMO systems over-the-air.
- Strong theoretical background in wireless communications.
- Demonstrated ability to mathematically analyze complex problems and to propose solutions for complex problem with considerations of performance, scalability and accuracy.
- Expertise in simulation techniques and tools
- Expertise in network protocols and architecting networking aspects of a carrier-class platform
- Demonstrated leadership in building technical consensus across varied, interdependent groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires 10-20% travel
- Experience in designing and developing large-scale systems a plus.
- Experience in analyzing and responding to market requirements, RFIs, etc.
- Experience with system level testing and performance evaluation of wireless systems and familiarity with related tools.
- Standards contribution and participation a definite plus.
- Practical experience with designing the 5TH generation wireless solutions a definite plus.