$80K — $100K *
AND WHERE THE SOLUTIONS DON’T EXIST? WE INVENT THEM.
So, if you’re looking for the challenge of a lifetime and a team of the brightest minds in the world, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. If you’re looking for a place where learning is a way of life, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. And if you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun as it is hard work, well…you know.
Join us today and let’s make a difference together.
Lockheed Martin. Your Mission is Ours.
ABOUT OUR MISSION
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Within the RMS C6ISR Division, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Software Engineer to join a newly created high-profile team to support LM’s pursuit of numerous DoD 5G related efforts. One of the goals of this effort is to operationalize the technical capabilities of 5G waveforms, related-technology software and hardware, to improve our defense products.
The qualified candidate will have experience in networking and mobile communications product development. As a senior engineer, you will be working on a cross-functional team to design, develop, build, integrate and test emerging capabilities using 5G protocols and technologies. They must be able to communicate effectively with the team, have the ability to work through roadblocks and resolve issues quickly. The candidate should be comfortable presenting and demonstrating capabilities to both internal and external Customers.
This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance, but it is not required to start.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML) applied to resource optimization
- Experience with software-defined radio (SDR) frameworks
- Knowledge of cognitive radio approaches
- Software development experience with Real-Time Operating System (RTOS)/embedded systems
- DevSecOps (emphasis on Security) experience
- 3GPP Standards (ex. LTE, eNodeB, User Elements, Network Elements)
- Experience in C/C++ development in a Linux environment
- Direct experience supporting teams with requirements interpretation, interface definition and testing
- 5G protocol stacks and lab prototypes
- Core networking functions
- Applied exposure to AI/ML to wireless radio implementations
- Modification & deployment of SDR codebases
- Direct experience developing tactical equipment
- Direct experience working with distributed development teams
- Active DOD Clearance
- Experience with Python, C#, ELK
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 401k (with generous matching)
- Paid time off including, (we have a 4x10 schedule which means: 52 three-day weekends!)
- Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
- Career development, career-growth, and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Valid through: 4/19/2021