$80K — $100K *
You will be involved in an advanced Massive MIMO 5G NR base station (gNodeB) project. You will be responsible for design, development, and integration of hard real time embedded software. Job would involve writing highly optimized software including some assembly level programming. This position requires working closely with Qualcomm’s cutting edge SoC and HW platforms
*This position is located in San Diego and will require relocation to San Diego
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
2+ years in the following:
-Embedded software / firmware development
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to debug complex issues at a block/system level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Working independently with little supervision
- Computer architecture, Operating systems fundamentals
- DSP programming (Qualcomm Hexagon DSP experience is a plus)
- Experience implementing wireless protocols (e.g. LTE, UMTS, 1xEVDO, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge of Massive MIMO, beamforming concepts is a plus
Valid through: 4/27/2021