DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
- Design and architect the 5G Network Assurance and Analytics solutions: Centralized, Federated & MEC infrastructure with the most optimal compute, storage & data movement strategies
- Design and architect the Network and customer experience assurance including Enterprise and MVNO customers to deliver end to end KPI/SLA's
- Design & develop functional and non-functional requirements for assurance & network analytics systems to include virtualized RAN, Transport, Core along with Virtualized Infrastructure (COTS Hardware)
- Experience handling terabytes and petabytes of large size datasets and defining hybrid solutions using Edge Inference & Analytics and centralized intelligent AI/ML analytics platforms
- Develop and employ testing strategies and tools based on interactions with feature architects and software engineers, based on industry standards and customer requirements
- Work with large, complex data sets; solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed; conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements, specifications, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Work on Machine Learning (ML) projects from beginning to end, including understanding the business needs, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models with concept-drift monitoring and retraining to deliver business impact to the organization
- Use PCP Artificial Intelligence (AI) services (Personalize), ML platforms, tools, and frameworks (MXNet, TensorFlow, PyTorch, SparkML, scikit-learn)
- Research and implement novel ML approaches, including hardware optimizations on platforms
- Leverage company data to drive business solutions for enterprise clients using R, Python or other tools
- Analyze, extract, normalize, and label relevant data, to operationalize machine learning models after they are prototyped
- Investigate, recommend and implement data ingestion and ETL performance improvements
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 to 7 years of related, hands-on experience in performance management and network and service assurance in 4G/5G networks
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; previous start up experience is a plus
- Strong background in developing 4G/5G specifications & solutions
- Self-starter, capable of working independently and building strong, cross-functional relationships
- Working experience in ORAN, 3GPP, GSMA, TMF & TIP Forums
- Experience with global Telcos or major vendors for evaluating, trialing and implementation assurance, analytic & AI/ML, solutions
- Experience working with virtualization technologies such as OpenStack, KVM, ESXi
- Experience working with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Rancher, RedHat OpenShift, Google's GKE, (AWS is a plus)
- Experience with all aspects of FCAPS Data
- Experience with open source tools and frameworks such as Kafka, Prometheus, Fluent, Jaager, Elastic, Kibana & Grafana, NIFI, Thanos
- Public cloud experience on AWS/GCP platform and tools (certifications are plus)
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- 5G vRAN, 5G Core, Transport, SDN/NFV, MDAF, MANO, ONAP, TMF, NWDAF, RIC, SON, AI/ML, Model Training, Streaming Analytics, Spark, Predictive, Descriptive and Prescriptive analytics, Data Ingestion & Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS Ubuntu or RHEL 7; (Experience with ML fields: natural language processing, computer vision, statistical learning theory)
- Experience with large streams of data with tools like Hadoop, Sqoop, Spark and Kafka. Interface with data sets using SQL based or similar technologies
- Master's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Data Sciences, Machine Learning)
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis
- Any coding experience in Python, R, Scala, Java, or C++
- Deep technical skills, consulting experience, and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within our organization
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment dealing well with ambiguity and delivering results in a start-up environment
Compensation: $103,300.00/Yr. - $137,100.00/Yr.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, which may include a drug test.