5 AXIS Manufacturing Engineer-Aerospace
- Supervise the programming of CNC machines 5 axis required
- Support the 5 Axis department in the development of new parts & processes.
- Setup jobs on 5 axis Mill/Turn machines.
- Generate & Modify CAM programs using Solidworks & OpenMind Hypermill
- Incorporate new technology including in-machine probing and parametric programming (Macro B programming)
- Operate 5 axis Mill/Turn machines when required
- Significant Experience in CNC programming (Mastercam or OpenMind Hypermill preferred).
- Experience operating Mill/Turn 5 axis machines
- Experience in machine setup
- Hands on problem solver.
- Aerospace Industry experience (ISO 9001:2008, AS 9100, NADCAP).
- Experience making high precision Aerospace
- ERP experience (Infor, SAP, Epicor, etc).
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Projects)
- Experience with High-Temp metals.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Technology, or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 5+ Years of programming load and go CNC Machinery
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Machinery: 5-10 years
extensive high level 5 axis programming experience
Extensive precision Aerospace parts manufacture.
Must be a collabortive person willing to get along well with the other employees and mentor the other emplyees.