Imagine new horizons
- We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant to work closely with customers and BIOVIA’s North American multi-disciplinary team of technical sales specialists who support Dassault Systemes’ BIOVIA business related to the One Lab
- Our ONE LAB industry solution experience integrates people, resources, processes, data and interfaces for improved laboratory efficiency and collaboration
- Dassault Systemes’ ONE Lab solution provides a standard understanding and usage of laboratory processes, materials, and procedure steps as well as a unified role-based user experience for thelab
- This role could be based out of our Waltham, MA office or remote home office
What will your role be?
- The Solutions Consultant will have the opportunity to work closely with the sales team providing scientific and technical presentations to promote our products and services, both to new and existing customers
- Develop an understanding of our customer’s critical business issues to be able to strategically position the value of the laboratory solutions to our pharmaceutical and the related manufacturing customer base
- Drive responses regarding Requests for Information as well as Request for Proposals (RFI and RFP)
The challenges ahead
- Key responsibilities will include providing marketing input for product development, coordinating the delivery of services by departments within the company, and proactively managingcustomer accounts in concert with the Sales team
- Due to the high customer-facing nature of the role, this position requires someone with outstanding interpersonal skills and a willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Your key success factors?
- BS, M.Sc., or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical or related fields.
- Experience with commercial grade informatics tools used in a commercial or academic setting required
- Professional experience regarding small molecule and biotherapeutics R&D
- Sophisticated customer facing skills; experience of delivering formal technical and software presentations and demonstrations to scientific audiences
- Experience in pre-sales, project management, technical consulting, and experience ofdelivering technical training preferred
- Highly self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a larger team
- Ability to travel overnight