3D Perception Algorithm Engineer
- Job Number: 113058353
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Sep. 20, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The 3D perception team in Video Engineering team is working on exciting technologies for future Apple products. We're looking for a driven and dedicated engineer to work on the next generation of Apple products.
- Experience with SoC or/and GPU acceleration.
- Experience with SW/HW parallelism, and asynchronous processing.
- Experience with embedded systems, and real time OS development.
- Experience with low level OS/driver programming.
- Excellent programming skills of C/C++.
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of 3D computer vision algorithms.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
The candidate will implement 3D computer vision algorithms using existing hardware blocks (GPU, dedicated SoC) with an emphasis on performance and power. He/she will evaluate existing hardware blocks and contribute to the definition of new hardware blocks. He/she will work closely with the hardware team for the definition of new hardware blocks, review hardware specifications, work closely with the design and micro-architecture team to understand the functional and performance goals of the design, and design appropriate tests. He/she will work closely with the driver/firmware teams to integrate HW acceleration in our software stack.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field.