Develop virtual reality software that allows scientists to command remote instruments as they gather scientific data.
Candidate will support the effort to bring 3D to the web browser using OpenGL and WebGL.
Clearance is not required for this position
Visa Sponsorship Not available for this position
• Two years of experience designing and developing computer graphics
• Knowledge and experience in 2D and/or 3D graphics design and development
• Knowledge in advanced mathematics and linear algebra.
• Experience in one or more of the following fields: computer-aided design, mapmaking, and/or animation.
• Experience with 3D game engines such as Unity or Unreal
• Experience with graphics analysis tools.
• Background with Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) devices.
Required Education and Experience:
Require a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field and a minimum of two years of experience
Requisition ID 115313BR