Job ID 3024020
The 3D Printing Finance team is seeking a motivated and experienced financial professional to support the Customer Development & Expansion (CD&E) team within the 3D business unit. The CD&E team is responsible for materials strategy, applications development, building a 3D Data Services business, Customer & Market Development, and 3D’s education initiative. The selected candidate will directly support the CD&E VP and her leads for each of these functions regarding long term planning, return based business assessments, budget management, general financial support, and ad hoc analyses. This role will play a critical function in setting the strategic direction and priorities for both the CD&E team and the overall 3D business.
- Act as primary finance contact and support for the CD&E VP and her direct reports as part of the CD&E Staff
- Provide complex, quantitative financial analysis to guide decision making and set the strategic direction of the business
- Assist in set up of new Data Services businesses, including setting short and long term financial goals, establishing business priorities, and defining revenue recognition guidelines
- Provide accurate and timely analysis and recommendations to both finance and business leaders
- Influence business and finance stakeholders
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in Business or Economics; advanced degree preferred.
Typically 7+ years of Finance experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Ability to run complex, returns based financial analyses
- High degree of business acumen
- Strong analytical and business application skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; expected to be able to clearly and concisely explain analyses to senior finance and business leaders
- Strong critical thinking skills, with ability to judge business cases and connect financials to the overall business strategy